Two Way Radios for the Rail Industry
Proven over many years on the railways, two way radios have evolved to integrate into a digital world.
The rail sector were an early adopter of two way radios, traditionally analogue to provide efficient one to one or one to many communication at stations, workshops, rail yards and trackside.
More recently, with the adoption of digital two way radios, rail workers and managers can benefit from radio equipment that can also send / receive data and with some radios even able to stream video footage via a bodycam, a powerful integrated tool for railway station staff and train guards.
Utilising the internet, two way radio systems can easily expand, connecting one or more rail locations with each other - particularly beneficial for railway engineering, maintenance and logistics teams.
IP connectivity also allows for remote management of radios and integration with Internet of Things devices opening up endless applications within the rail industry.
Having considerable experience in managing some of the UK rail industry's largest radio fleets our services include:
- Independent RISQS Verified Supplier and authorised Dealer for UK's most popular brands
- In-house two way radio engineering for bespoke railway solutions
- UK wide installation, service and support
- Service and preventative maintenance plans for existing radio fleets
- Radio system asset management
- Large and compehensive radio hire fleet - fast turnarounds on rail projects
- ATEX radio equipment
- Wide range of accessories
- Programming services for rail contractors