The Ninehundred Communications Group are looking to increase their marketing activities and are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant based in Doncaster.
The Group has been trading for nearly 40 years, are continually expanding, forever adding to their product set so need a creative person to join the team to ensure that they continue to raise awareness to the potential markets across the UK.
The successful candidate will actively be encouraged to use their creativity, knowledge and experience to the maximum, joining a small but busy team to ensure the company stands out from its competitors.
- Putting campaigns and promotions into practise
- An understanding of and experience creating website and mailer content using HTML, CSS and Adobe suite.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks would be helpful.
- Experience using a code Editor such as Brackets, Sublime or Notepad++
- Experience with content management system such as: Joomla/WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics to monitor campaigns.
- Designing and creating a range of marketing materials
- You will also be required to manage and optimise digital functions, including websites and presence on social media
- Market research of the wider industry and keep ahead of competitor trends
- Maintain and report on effective marketing communications and how they are received
- Managing the production of marketing materials; including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and presentations
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Cultivating strong and beneficial relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to express yourself verbally and in writing
- Experience in managing multiple projects and organising your work in accordance with priority
Permanent, full time:
- 20 days’ holidays rising to 25 days
- Free on-site parking