Two-Way Radio Workshop Assistant – 6 month FTC
This position becomes available due to continued growth and success.
You will be aiding a well-established company in Doncaster specialising in communications and security.
You will be testing radio hire equipment for hires throughout the summer.
You will be liaising with customers and other internal departments to resolve issues and ensure we meet the requirements needed to successfully complete jobs in a timely and exact manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An interest in electronics and radios.
- Ability to prioritise a workload.
- A good approach to teamwork.
- Have the ability to make common sense decisions.
- Good PC literacy.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal motivation and ability to work under pressure.
Main Duties will include:
- Testing earpieces, headsets, chargers etc.
- Cleaning equipment when necessary.
- Cosmetic repairs.
- Preparing items for despatch.
- Salary – NMW
- Hours – 8.30 to 5pm, 1-hour lunch
- On-site parking