Security Division Administrator
Ninehundred Communications Group provide a range of products and services to help keep organisations in touch with colleagues, customers, suppliers and importantly to help protect people and other assets.
As a Security Administrator you will be responsible for delivering a fantastic level of service to our customers at all times. Working as part of our team in the busy Security Department you will respond to customer’s enquiries via telephone and email taking ownership of all problems and queries and will strive to quickly resolve them. You will work off your own initiative and keep accurate records. Use of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Providing support to the Operations Manager, Security Sales Manager, Security Technical Manager and a Team of Engineers
- Processing Orders and Dealing with Suppliers
- Dealing with Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC’s)
You must have had experience within an administration / customer service role to be considered for this position. Experience in the Security Industry would be advantageous but not necessary. Full training will be given for the use of our in-house systems along with an entry level technical knowledge and understanding of the products we supply and support.
- Salary up to £17,000 depending on experience
- Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1-hour lunch
- Free on-site parking