Push To Talk over Cellular (PoC) for the Event Industry
Wide area, radio like communication between Event Support Staff harnessing the coverage of the mobile phone networks.
This efficient, feature rich communication tool is proving ideal for event locations where radio system infrastructure is difficult or costly to implement.
900PTT, our Push To Talk over Cellular system can overcome these challenges by utilising the infrastructure of the mobile phone networks and therefore offering good coverage at event locations such as city centres. It also overcomes issues with gaining the necessary permissions to site and operate temporary radio infrastructure in built up areas.
As the system transmits and receives over the cellular or mobile phone network it allows Events Staff to keep in touch over a wider area, inside or out and also offers the ability to communicate with colleagues and managers at other locations.
If your event teams are used to two way radios, utilising 900PTT is easy - we have handsets that look like a radio, feel like a radio and work like a radio!
With no need to dial telephone numbers, Push To Talk provides your Event Teams with simple to use, fast and efficient real time communications.
- No Ofcom licence required. Full UK/Europe coverage
- Hold a conversation between an Event Site user in Scotland with an Event Planner in Southampton
- No need to dial a number, just Push To Talk - group calls and individual calls
- Messaging Logs (Keep records of all calls)*
- SOS button - Event staff can send out an alert for help or assistance
- Seamless integration with Dispatcher Software*
- Know where your Events Team is with the press of a button
- Send a text message to your Events Team in an instant
* Available on higher tier systems.