Respiratory Equipment for the Rail Industry
Industry leading versatile multi-purpose respirator systems with built in communication and dust suppression for workers exposed to ballast dust or carrying out tasks such as welding, grinding or painting on the rail network.
These lightweight respiratory purification systems provides protection for shifts on the railways up to 12 hours.
Our range of respiratory equipment for rail workers has been chosen for their modular systems designed around the needs of users and the tasks at hand. We provide respiratory products from two of the best known manufacturers utilised by the rail industry, 3M™ Versaflo™ and RPB® Z-Link®.
Your rail engineers can work in comfort with equipment that provides face protection and options to increase protection with the addition of visors, shrouds / capes.
Both our ranges of respiratory systems provide options for use with communication systems.
Engineered to improve safety, certifications include: NIOSH, CE, ANSI Z87+, ANSI Z89.1, ANSI Z87W and DIN plus on RPB® Z-Link® and CE Approved, EN 12941 TH2, EN 12941 TH2/TH3, EN 12941 TH3, EN 14594 2B, EN 14594 3B, EN 166 1:BT:3, EN 166:2001, EN 166:2002, EN 397, EN166:B on the 3M™ Versaflo™ equipment*.
Already in use by the rail industry, the RPB® Z-Link® or 3M™ Versaflo™ systems can be tailored to your requirements with their modular build concept.
Key Features include:
- Lightweight and comfortable respirator which staff can wear for long shifts
- Network Rail colours available on RPB Z-Link - Head tops moulded to conform with White, Blue and Black recognition
- Communications integration available
- Long battery life - will last a shift of up to 12 hours
- Easy to maintain
- Choice of visors
- Cape and shroud options to extend protection
* See relevant product pages for more information.