Push To Talk Over Cellular (PoC) for the Rail Industry
Providing reliable and wide area coverage without the need to invest in or manage infrastructure.
Our in-house PoC solution (Push To Talk over Cellular), 900PTT, provides an efficient communication system that is well suited to various applications for the rail industry, particularly for wide area applications or where multi-site collaboration is required.
900PTT provides a similar experience to using a two way radio but harnesses the coverage of a mobile phone network. Using a mobile phone / cellular network removes the need for the planning, costs and installation associated with expanding a traditional two way radio system.
Featuring Lone Worker Tracking and designed as a tool for lone workers or group worker, it is ideally suited to the railway industry. 900PTT is fast becoming a Push To Talk Over Cellular Lone Worker Radio of choice for the rail sector with Site Access Control, Supervisors, POS, Project Managers, Works Delivery Managers, COSS, SPICOP and ES.
Key Features include:
- No Ofcom licence required. Full UK/Europe coverage
- Make a two way radio call in Scotland with a colleague in Southampton
- No need to dial a number, just Push To Talk - group calls to individual calls
- Messaging Logs (Keep records of all calls)
- SOS button - send out an alert for help/assistance and track location with Dispatcher Software
- Seamless integration with Dispatcher Software
- Know where your teams are with the press of button
- Send a text message to all the work site in an instant
Downloads (requires a pdf reader)