Full Duplex Radios for the Rail Industry
An open-mic full duplex radio system that makes it possible for rail workers to communicate hands free on an on-going basis effectively and efficiently.
In some rail operating environments, the delay between a transmit and receive conversation processed on a traditional two way radio system can have critical consequences. Our full duplex radio systems allows groups of rail workers to hold an audio conference instantaneously, on a permanent and secure basis.
Providing a communication experience similar to a telephone conversation but with clear and intelligible communication in noisy or challenging environments, our full duplex radio systems enhance rail worker safety and help minimise possible damage to assets and infrastructure by eliminating pauses in conversations.
The radios eliminate the need for users to manually "Push To Talk" which keep their hands free for the task at hand. Handsets are easily reprogrammed at the charging base for quick turn around and for a variety of work loads.
Designed for use in the rail sector and fast becoming the standard in the railway environment, our Full Duplex Radios from Vokkero® are the perfect solution for RRV's, MEWP's, RR Cranes, Machine Controllers and Site Access Controllers.
Key Features include:
- Hands Free Communications
- Patented noise filter, suppression of ambient noise conditions
- Continuous conference calls with up to 16 users
- Multichannel - several systems can be used on the same site
- Digital encryption secures exchanges
- Immediate use, programmable form the charging station
- Headset and smartphone connection along with call handling
- A large variety of user friendly headsets to adapt to changing work conditions and demanding environments
Downloads (requires a pdf reader)