Kenwood Applications Software
A range of software applications that allow you to get more from your Kenwood Digital Radio System.
Kenwood's digital radios are capable of processing data and to make the most of this functionality a range of software solutions are available:
- Dispatcher Software
- AVL Software
- Digital Virtual Radio IP Dispatch Software
- Voice Recording
- NEXEDGE Repeater Monitoring Software
It is important that your exact requirements are matched to the appropriate application. We therefore recommend that you talk to one of our knowledgeable and experienced technical specialists who will be able to gain an understanding of your needs and propose the right solution.
Our Kenwood Applications:
AVL and Dispatch Software
KAS-20 - AVL and Dispatch Software
For standalone and multi-client operation, KAS-20 AVL and Dispatch Software is compatible with Kenwood digital radio systems and runs on Windows and Windows Server.
It offers a cost-effective way to start a basic AVL and dispatch system for a business. Both NXDN and DMR digital protocols are supported.
Featuring a graphical UI and map displays for intuitive operation, the software enables seamless operations to control multiple subscriber units on the same network, employing either a client configuration or a server configuration with multiple clients. And by purchasing optional licenses, you can later add several value-added features.
- Windows-based software with AVL and Dispatch features
- Low-cost initial package, optional license upgrades
- Two configurations for enhanced scalability:
- A simple, PC-based standalone AVL & Dispatch system
- Multi-client operation with remote server; accepts up to 8 RF systems and 10 clients
- UI design with emphasis on functionality and manouverability
- Supports diverse digital radio systems
- User-selectable options:
- Location Management
- Voice Dispatch
- Voice Path
- Multi-client capability for a server
- Voice Record and RF System functions
Downloads (requires a pdf reader)