RPB - PAPR - Powered Air Purifying Respirators
The most versatile multi-purpose respirator system on the planet.
RPB Z-Link Images
RPB - Z-Link
The only product in the UK that ticks all the boxes!
From welding and grinding to chemical handling, the Z-Link® serves the widest spectrum of industries and applications on the market including welding, grinding, pharma and chemical handling. Certifications include: NIOSH, CE, ANSI Z87+, ANSI Z89.1, ANSI Z87W and DIN plus. This is more than a product. It's a system. Engineered to advance your safety. Designed to increase your productivity.
Work in comfort with the first-ever padded welding helmet.
TACTICAL ADVANTAGE OPTIMUM VISION | Operate with a widened perspective.
The Z-Link® provides greater visibility in a multi-purpose respirator. Featuring exceptional downward and peripheral vision combined with a visor that hinges open for free air breathing and easy communication.
- A fully padded, lightweight, and comfortable respirator which staff can wear for long shifts of 8 hours plus. No excess weight on the head.
NETWORK RAIL COLOUR’S
- Head tops moulded to conform with White, Blue and Black recognition.
- Built in two way communication.
- To last a shift of up to 12 hours.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
- Easy to strip down, clean, and keep in service long term.
- Ability to attach welding visor and different capes.
- Air deflector for airflow adjustment
- Reversible brow pad allows the choice of soft touch (smooth) or optimum comfort (fluffy) finish
- Fixed jaw ensures secure cape attachment
Choice of 6 Anti-Fog and Scratch Resistant ANSI Z87+ visors:
- Premium Clear
- Green Tint (Shade 3)
- Green Tint (Shade 5)
- Yellow Tint
- Black Tint
- Mirror Tint
Choose from 2 cape options:
- Full Bibbed
- Face Seal
3 Cape Materials Available:
- Tychem® QC
- Tychem® SL
- Zytec® FR
Downloads (requires a pdf reader)