3M™ Versaflo™ - Powered Air Respirator Systems
3M™ Versaflo™ Respirator Systems are a comprehensive approach to worker protection systems based on comfortable to wear modules and communications equipment can be used alongside these systems
Many users of half and full facepiece respirators are taking a second look at powered air systems for reasons that go beyond mere compliance. Versaflo™ Respirator Systems are a comprehensive approach to worker protection systems based on comfortable to wear modules.
Pressure on the face, breathing resistance and heat build up are all greatly reduced when compared with non-powered and supplied air tight-fitting face pieces, creating all-day comfort for the user.
Safety managers can configure modules and accessories to help protect users from a variety of combined hazards.
Modular means versatile and it’s easy to select and build a 3M™ Versaflo™ system.
Dedicated to worker protection, 3M delivers protection products that are high-quality, high-comfort, professional grade equipment.
Each system has three easy to select modules — an air delivery unit, a headtop and a breathing tube — resulting in a system that can be combined into dozens of system configurations. It is the ultimate in flexibility for handling changing user environments, needs and comfort preferences.
The Easy 3 - Easy to select, Easy to use, Easy to maintain
For instance, most replacement parts can be installed by hand or with common tools (like a screwdriver) in a matter of moments.
Versaflo™ Powered Air Respirators
The lightweight 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-300+ Powered Air Respirator is the key to an easy to use, versatile respirator system for environments with hazardous particles.
- Lighter and smaller - with a slim profile designed for use in tight spaces the unit weighs only 1135g (including particulate filter, high-capacity battery and standard belt).
- Controlled airflow - sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 170 l/min, eliminating the need for regular calibration by the user. Even as the battery discharges, or the filter becomes loaded with particulates, the unit delivers a steady flow of air.
- Simple yet comprehensive controls - battery charge and particulate filter loading status indicators. Audible and LED alarms signal to the user when there is either low battery charge or low airflow; for example, due to a fully loaded particle filter. LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status.
- Intelligent power - lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect. Up to 6 hours run time on standard battery or up to 12 hours with high capacity battery. Intelligent chargers help maintain optimum battery performance.
- Straight forward, minimal maintenance - all maintenance can be done by hand. The battery, filter and pre-filter can all be changed quickly and easily.
- Options for diverse environments - various filter options. For welding and grinding applications, a spark arrestor reduces the risk that sparks and other hot materials will come in contact with the filter and motor. Belt and battery options. Single or 4 station chargers.
Downloads (requires a pdf reader)