JSP® Non Powered Respirators
The Force™8 Half Mask with Typhoon™ Valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles.
The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force™8 filters giving the Force™8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours.
- Comfort Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes
- Harness Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit
- CR2 Reflectivity Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety
- Typhoon™ Exhalation Valve Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration
- Force™ Filters Cost effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment
- Comformity Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
PressToCheck™ - Daily Face Fit Check Technology
Face-fit testing is reassuring, but how can you be sure that you have donned the mask correctly each time you wear it? With PressToCheck™ filters you can instantly check that you have the correct seal every time you don your mask before entering the hazard zone.
With 99.95% filtration efficiency, PressToCheck™ filters are also available in compact versions.