Radio Hire Services
Almost 40 years in the radio hire business.
This has allowed us to develop a radio hire service that delivers well maintained equipment, flexible radio hire options with first class service and support - all at an affordable price.
Our hire service is one of the most comprehensive and widely respected in our industry, in part due to the wealth of experience that our team possess and the challenges our customers set us to deliver cost effective, technically capable and reliable radio hire services.
Our hire radios can significantly contribute to the effective operation of your activities. Creating a stable platform for your communications and choosing a reliable supplier is extremely important to the success of your business and we fully understand that it is critical for us to ensure we gather the correct information prior to delivery to make sure we provide the service and support you require.
Radio Hire Services and Support
When you hire two way radios your requirements will vary. We have developed a range of services designed to ensure our hire solution meets your needs. Typical radio hire services we provide include:
- Coverage Surveys - if deemed necessary this would ensure good quality signal strength as well as finding problem areas which may need the support of additional infrastructure.
- Frequency Management - Ninehundred Communications will program your two way radios to a configuration which best suits your needs. We will also ensure that the equipment you hire from us and the frequencies you use comply with regulations set by Ofcom.
- System Configuration - Our hire fleet is also equipped with Digital and Analogue Radio Trunking Systems providing functionality including individual, group and all call facilities which will be programmed to your needs. We can also offer two way radio voice recording if required.
- Installation and De-Installation - All our two way radio hire systems and bespoke solutions are installed and de-installed by our own highly experienced engineers if required or requested.
- On Site Support - If you want to operate a complex or task critical radio system, you may need the help of one of our engineers to remain on site to provide engineering support and also peace of mind. You may just need simple assistance with the allocation and handling, this is something that members of our hire staff will gladly assist with. This service is normally applicable where two way radio hire is required for short term large scale events.
- Engineering Support - While you have two way radio equipment on hire with us at Ninehundred Communications, our engineers will provide telephone support having pre configured your equipment before dispatch or on site if this is what you require.
- Labels - We here at Ninehundred can also provide a labeling service, we can mark your hired radios with stickers and can either name or number each radio so you can distribute easily.
- Barcode Scanning - Particularly useful for large events and projects this facility can significantly reduce losses through "accountable allocation" we are able to provide a simplistic solution for logging your radios to and from on-site personnel. This can be provided on site as a hire solution or in addition we can provide our own staff to operate this system for the duration of your event.
To find out more about our services, please get in touch with us. We will get back to you at a time that best suits you and discuss your requirements.