900Eco 4G Solar Bullet Camera
900Eco Remote Bullet Camera Product Image Slider
Solar Bullet Camera
Solar Panel for Bullet Camera
ECO Self Sustainable 4G Solar Powered Bullet Camera System
An integrated solar powered CCTV system consisting of a Solar Panel with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charging Controller and Mounting Brackets. A low power consumption Bullet Network Camera with an AI Chip and Deep Learning Algorithm provides intelligent, remote monitoring over a 4G Network
This solar powered CCTV solution provides a stable power supply to the bullet camera with a high conversion charging controller. Compared with conventional solar power systems, it is compact, portable, and easy to install, disassemble and maintain. The combination of an efficient power supply and low power consumption camera make this system ideal for the UK climate and operating conditions.
Part of our 900ECO range, the system is compact, portable, easy to install, disassemble and maintain compared with a conventional system. This solar powered CCTV solution can be installed in a range of locations, such as farms, courtyards, scenic spots, roads, communities, small construction sites and many other places.
No Hard Wiring
The network camera supports intelligent functions such as perimeter protection and smart motion detection. With starlight technology, the camera provides an improved image in low light conditions.
With an advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, smart encoding technology provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
With a built-in high-performance 4G mobile network module, the camera can be directly registered to cloud platforms after a 4G SIM card has been inserted into it. Users can perform real-time monitoring and remote control of the camera from a mobile client through 4G network.
Smart Motion Detection technology can categorise the targets that trigger motion detection and filter the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned targets to realize effective and accurate alarm
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology provides clear details in environments with strong brightness contrast. The bright and dark area can get clear video even in high brightness environments or with backlight shadow.
Key security technologies, such as security authentication and authorization, access control, trusted protection, encrypted transmission and encrypted storage improve the camera's security defense and data protection and prevent malicious programs from invading the device.
- 2MP 1/2.8" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image
- Outputs max. 2MP (1920 × 1080)@25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, and the max. illumination distance is 50 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, AI H.264/H.265, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, privacy masking, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, and illegal access
- Support for low power push alarm function; support the intergration of solar energy
- Support for the camera to get the power information through 485 link, and OSD overlay display
- Alarm: 2 in, 2 out; audio: 1 in, 1 out; 1 RS-485; supports max. 256 G Micro SD card
- 12 VDC power supply
- IP67 protection
- SMD 3.0
- Mobile App - iOS, Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone
- Dimensions: 227.6 mm × 204.2mm × 87.2 mm
- Net weight: 945 g (2.1 lb)